Because no two cases are exactly the same, costs are set for each case. Call or email for cost determination and billable expenses. All information you disclose is held in strict confidence between the investigator and our client.
Ed Roy, Ltd is a full service agency with licensed professionals who are honest, dedicated and dependable with over 75 years of investigative experience. Our investigators know the law and the professional code that regulates our field. We investigate:
- domestic matters
- identity, business, occupation, character, etc., of a person
- location of lost or stolen property
- cause of fires, losses, accidents, damage or injury
- research Civil and Criminal court records
- Sex Offender Registration
- Bankruptcy Records
- Property Ownership Records
- Driving and Motor Vehicles Records
- Employment History
- Employment Background Investigations
- Tenant Investigations
- Criminal Record Check
- Employment Credit Check
- Military History Summary
- Complete Personal Reference Check
- Complete Work History Reference Check
- Proof of United States Citizenship
- Subject’s Aliases and AKA’s
- Subject Social Security Numbers
- Subject’s Age and Date of Birth
- Addresses Associated with Subject
- Workers Comp Fraud
- DNA Testing
- Drug Testing
- Polygrapy Testing
- Phone Listings for subject’s associated addresses
- Possible Relatives of Subject at Each Address
- Subject’s Driver License Information (available states)
- Vessels Registered to Subject
- Real Property Owned by Subject
- Civil Actions Against Subject
- Possible Court Actions Against Subject
- Additional Persons Associated with Subject’s Addresses
- Possible Relatives of Subject by Name
- Possible Relationships with Subject
- Vehicles Registered to Subject (available states)
- Vehicles Registered at Subject’s Addresses (available states)
All private investigators must be licensed to practice in Louisiana. In order to be licensed, private investigators must complete a course of study and must pass a written examination. All private investigators are required to complete annual continuing education courses and licenses are renewed annually.
Louisiana licensed investigators are listed with the Louisiana State Board of Private Investigator Examiners “LSBPIE,” a board established by the Louisiana Legislature (LA. R.S. 37:3500-3525). Visit the LSBPIE website and search by agency, location or investigator last name to determine if an individual or agency is licensed to work in the State of Louisiana.
You can reach the Louisiana State Board of Private Investigator Examiners here.
Investigations vary with each case. Some assignments are completed in a few hours and others can take months. A criminal investigation is usually the most time consuming. Database checks for backgrounds, etc. are usually returned the same day. A lifestyle investigation should be conducted over at least 5 days in order to establish patterns of behavior to reveal a time frame when an investigation would be most successful. This helps to keep costs down.
Your content here
Payment is due in full – in advance of service. We sell information that can’t be “returned” or used by anyone but the client. We are paid for the attempt to gather information. We can’t guarantee certain behavior on the part of a person under surveillance or find a person with incorrect information supplied to us. There are no guarantees made that a client will receive the exact result they are seeking.
Payment can be made through PayPal. We also take checks, bank transfers, money orders and cash.
Yes. The client is charged for a minimum of 8 hours if a court appearance is needed. We can also provide expert aviation and meteorological witness services when needed.